Below is our guest agreement regarding Covid-19 protocol.
• We want you to enjoy your stay but will ask that you strictly adhere to policies and procedures we have put in place to keep our staff and guests healthy and safe. Management has been required to meet strict CDC guidelines by Pinellas County and the State of Florida. Failure to meet these vigorous requirements could lead to the Alden Suites being closed or fined.
By order of Pinellas County ordinance 20-14:
• Guests must always social distance (6 feet) unless with family while at the Alden Suites. This includes the beach.
• Guest must wear masks when at the bar, Grab and Go, elevators, lobby, guest laundry room or when there is an inability to social distance.
• No group of 10 or more may be seated at a table.
• Failure to comply with the ordinance may result in a violation citation of $100 to $500.
• Staff has the right to ask a guest who fails to comply to vacate the property.
We also ask that guests adhere to the following social distancing measures:
• Please do not cluster chairs in public spaces.
• No groups of 10 or more to congregate in each area.
• Social distancing of 6 feet unless part of a family unit. This is to include the pools and hot tub.
• Staff will check periodically and may require guests to disperse to another pool or the beach.
• Public furniture will be sanitized periodically thru out the day.
• Hand sanitizing stations can be found throughout the property. Please use them frequently.
• Bar is takeaway only.
Suite entry by staff:
• We recommend during your stay that you set trash outside the door for pick up. Additional bags may be found in the bottom of the trash can.
• Terry and amenities can be supplied upon request. Please call Housekeeping at 3150 or the Front Office press 0
• Should you want your suite cleaned we will ask that you set up a time when you will not be in the suite.
• Staff will be wearing masks.
• Should an unexpected maintenance issue occur we will ask that you leave the suite while repairs are performed.
Please comply with all CDC guidelines. For more information on COVID-19 please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html
Form that all guests must sign and comply to:
"I on my own behalf and on behalf of other guests, acknowledge that the guests fully understand that COVID-19 is highly contagious, and that although the Alden Suites is taking every reasonable effort to mitigate contamination risks, all risk of exposure cannot be fully eliminated. As such, the guests are assuming the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 by visiting or staying at the hotel. The guest hereby waives and release the property owner, property manager, and each of their respective affiliates and employees from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, actions, or costs directly or indirectly arising from or in connection with potential or actual exposure to COVID-19. By signing below, I acknowledge, on my behalf and on behalf of my guests, that I have informed all of the other guests of these terms, that everyone fully understands the waiver and each guests fully accepts the risk of exposure to COVID-19 while staying or visiting the Alden Suites."